New idea for a story came into my head the other day and this is what I have so far:
Intro:
I feel like I should write this down, but I swear it will either bore you to tears or make you cry (I wish...) Or maybe both, for all I know. But It needs to be said.
Well, before I get ahead of myself maybe I should introduce myself. The name is Nathan Michaels, I live in a small town you've probably never heard of on the coast of California. Tourist trap in the summer, beautiful in the winter. But no Autumn. Autumn was Addison's favorite season. But here I am again, Getting ahead of myself.
So I should probably tell my story before you put this book (or short story, I really haven't decided yet) down for something else.
This is the story of my Sophomore year in High school, the only characters you have to worry about are me (Nate or Nathan) and Addison Peterson (or Addy) my best friend. This is our story and it is my greatest hope that you would embrace it, love it, and live it. Remember this is not a comedy, and for all you know it could be your own story some day. It's not ficton to me, its stranger than fiction. But it is my story
Nathan Shawn Michaels
Katie
Currently Listening: Falls Apart- Thousand Foot Krutch- The Flame In All of Us

0 comments:
Post a Comment